akmal's bike park

akmal's bike park

Thursday 15 January 2009

65kg today

I am not that particular about my weight.
However, I noticed that beginning from Ramadhan I lost a few kilos from my normal 70-72kg.
This morning I stepped on the weight scale and whoa! I weigh 65 kg now.
Definitely it's because of the weekly night rides and also RTW, plus weekend offroad rides.

During these past couple of months I also noticed that I could not use my belt anymore. I could, if only I punch another hole to make it fit my slender waistline. Not too fond of doing that. So I resorted to using my 9 year old belt - part of bride's wedding gift for the bridegroom. Also, my pants appear baggy and loose.

I have not seriously given the thought of buying a couple of new pants to suit.
This, my friends, is a prove that the outcome of losing weight, keeping fit and healthy is also a bit expensive :)
On the other hand, I'm happy to report that I could wear my old jeans again (my wife likes this - I appear sexy in them).

Anyway, no signs of my 6-pack emerging yet.
:)

I'm not sure what my height is, so I couldn't check my BMI.
Heck, I'm not even sure what my waist measurement is.

No comments: