akmal's bike park

akmal's bike park

Wednesday 30 December 2009

RTW 30.12.2009 - energetic

I felt a bit energetic today, and that translated into a relaxed-yet-aggressive mode of RTW.

Part of it stemmed from the early time going out from home. Sort of a motivating factor. It has been quite some time since I last rode an average of 22km/h on the way to work. I guess part of it contributed by the above 20-22km/h spin while climbing up towards the cross-junction at Masjid Jamek Pasir Gudang.

Man, what a great feeling. Of course, my jersey was drenched with sweat when I tapped the attendance epass at the office ground floor. I must have smelled bad. Thank goodness there's nobody lining up behind me. Or were they keeping distance, I may not know... :)

stats today:
Out from home
0652
 hours
Arrive office
0737
 hours
Ride time
33'34"
 (45 mins DTD)
Distance
12.39
 km
Ave. speed
22.1
 km/h
Max speed
36.0
 km/h
Odometer
3053.9
 km
Good doggies
0

By the way, I've passed 3000km on my odometer on 23rd December 2009. Suddenly everything seems bland. Have to find a new motivation for my RTW.

Have a nice new year, and keep on spinning the year throughout in 2010. Hope that it brings us more kilometers and lesser kilograms.
:D

No comments: