akmal's bike park

akmal's bike park

Thursday 27 May 2010

RTW 27.05.2010 - leisurely, and shooting

left is the right way, never ride on the highway (except for 200m in my case)
 
Went out early again today (hey, this is getting to be a good habit).
 
This morning's RTW was actually more of an impulse. I decided to do it only half an hour prior. The bike's ready from yesterday's RTW (lubed, tire pressure okay, etc.; but not clean!)
 
I brought along with me the camera to get some shots, seeing that I would go out early thus having ample time for a leisurely ride.
 
Like yesterday, the ride this morning was using the same route; this time no short cut at Kip Mart Masai. It turned out that the 'hill' was only psychological. Not that intimidating this morning. Heck, I felt ashamed to even call it a hill at all.
 
As a result of my leisurely ride and various stops to shoot photos, the ride was way longer than usual. One nice effect to this is that I didn't feel as tired.
 
Check out the photos I managed to shoot in here.
 
Stats today:
Out from home

0655

 hours
Arrive office

0747

 hours
Door-to-door

52

 mins
Ride time

39'05"

 
Distance 12.51  km
Ave. speed 19.2  km/h
Max speed 36.5  km/h
Odometer 4184.6  km
Doggies 0  
Mode leisure,  knobbies

No comments: