akmal's bike park

akmal's bike park

Friday 4 June 2010

Ready for the Ride

I'm travelling to KL tomorrow morning insyaAllah for the 6.6.2010 Green Cycle II ride in FRIM, Kepong.

From the organizer's page, the registered participants are now 338. Minus two (at least). Number 333 is registered under 'MERIDA' for the plate number only, and Shahrul (301) told me he's entertaining his parents coming up to KL.

Quite a good mix. There are folks from Perlis, Johor (ehm ehm), Pahang, Perak, while mostly are from Selangor and Klang Valley.

Hope that my so-called training through RTW would ensure me finishing the course in a good time. Not racing, though. I just want to soak the atmosphere and enjoy my ride in FRIM.

Just that I'm not sure how to do it among 336 fellow registered riders (max).

Oh, and the t-shirt's design is cooool.

t-shirt graphics taken from the organizer's page

No comments: