akmal's bike park

akmal's bike park

Thursday 8 July 2010

RTW 08.07.2010 - relaxed, and a bit shorter

I didn't realise how leisurely it was, my Tue ride, until I looked back at the stats carefully. It was 18.9 km/h average speed. Wow... that's the second slowest that I have registered so far. The slowest being 18.0 km/h average mid December last year.
 
Well, today's another sub-20 ride too. And, a bit shorter than usual - distance of below 12 km compared to the usual 12.5 km average. That's mainly because it was starting to drizzle as I passed through the Taman Mawar traffic light. The highway was a bit packed at the yard entrance, so it was safe for me to snake through it, thus the shorter distance logged.
 
Even when it was drizzling, I kept my steady, unhurried pace. Even if it would get heavier, I would stick to it for it would be safer than to get stirred up and lose control over certain things e.g. breath, heartrate.
 
Alhamdulillah, it wasn't a pour. Arrived safely at the office, being wet largely from my sweat. 
 
Stats:
Out from home

0706

 hours
Arrive office

0745

 hours
Door-to-door

39

 mins
Ride time

35'51"

 
Distance

11.94

 km
Ave. speed

19.9

 km/h
Max speed

37.0

 km/h
Odometer

4514.7

 km
Good doggies

3

 
Mode

knobbies

, mask
 
Thanks for dropping by.
Have a good day!

No comments: