akmal's bike park

akmal's bike park

Friday 28 January 2011

RTW 28.01.2011 - RTW Machine

Partly due to conditioning for GA MTB Ride, I have been using Hollowpoint for RTW. Since the last 8 RTWs. This morning I decided to slow it down a bit, and opted to ride my RTW Machine which has been gathering dust (for real!).
 
It was at a normal pace; I took the L-Route after scaling the hill at Taman Bukit Rinting. How nice the feeling of slicks rolling on tarmac. Been quite a long time.
 
Well, nothing much interesting today, except that I had a breakfast stop at the nasi lemak stall along the way at Taman Rinting. Been ages too, since the last time I had one.
 
Because of yesterday, my weeklong streak didn't materialise. That doesn't stop me from riding this morning, no. In fact, while driving the car yesterday, my thoughts are on my RTW route; thinking how nice it would be rather than stuck in a slow traffic while waiting to turn right to enter the yard (and then walk for 10 minutes to get to the office door).
 
Tomorrow will be a rest from RTW, and then the GA MTB Ride on Sun. If you're going, say 'Hi' to me when you bump into me. Well, figuratively speaking, of course. Don't bump me, ride along with me. Better yet, ride fast in front of me, I can draft behind you.
Heheh...
 
Have a good weekend, y'all.
See ya at Adela insyaAllah.

No comments: