akmal's bike park

akmal's bike park

Friday 29 April 2011

RTW 29.04.2011

not subscribing to this
 
It's a Cycle Friday.
 
The sun shines early nowadays. I thought I was already late, but a glance at my watch made me slow down my hurry. It is nice, actually, to see the sun up on the horizon as I cycled along the stretch towards Tesco Seri Alam from my house. It seems that there are not many cars on the road this morning, but at the Taman Rinting interchange the situation is dramatically different.
 
Truly, this morning's ride was quite serene for me. I don't know why. However, I pushed myself to go off-saddle right after Kg Pasir Gudang Baru up until the exit from Pasir Gudang Highway. It's a bit taxing on the quads, but I feel that once in a while simple tortures are needed. It was a just-for-the-fun-of-it thing, really, for this morning's rather leisurely start.
 
Anyway, what I really want to share is that I feel elated. Perhaps from the feeling of self satisfaction of not being in a car lining up for my turn at the traffic light. And also from not having to walk from the parking lot to the office (more than 500m, I think).
Very nice.
 
Have a good weekend.
Ride safe.
 
 

No comments: